Sunday, November 11, 2007


Me and my brother have recently just been completely exhausting our collection of xbox games because we really don't have anything else to entertain ourselves until the xbox 360 arrives. I have been playing games like Need for Speed: Carbon and Halo 2. My brother has been playing the one game that he really never got into which is Splinter Cell: Double Agent. He has been having a blast using the stealthiness of Sam Fisher to sneak behind enemies and kill them. Yesterday, he was on a huge cruise ship where he had to find a bomb and blow up the ship! I never got into that series myself and it was very interesting to watch him play the game. The style of the game is very odd to me because I am used to games like Halo 2 and Call of Duty 2 where you just go charging through rooms, guns flaring. The list of games that I am getting for my 360 are as follows:

Halo 3
Bioshock
NCAA 2008 (
me and my brother play the football games together)
Forza Motorsport 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

I was really surprised to learn that Microsoft is now offering Forza Motorsport 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance bundled with premium xbox 360. The best part is, the console is still only $350. I found this to be truly awesome. As I said in my last post, I will be making posts reviewing all of the games that I get which may include Assassin's Creed.

No comments: